FIT AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY WORKSHOPS part 1 & 2
BK Pilates and Physiotherapy offers two invaluably interactive and informative workshops about pregnancy and beyond. They are both open for all new mums and dads to be who would like to find out more about what happens in this incredibly special time of our life, how to stay fit and heathy and prevent pregnancy related discomforts. It is recommended to attend both because we have so much to share with you and ultimately prepare you for the best time of your life: parenthood!
Aims of Fit and Healthy Pregnancy part 1 workshop is to present:
FIT AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY part 2 focuses more on presenting:
- Physiological changes of pregnancy and so explain why you feel the way you do
- Guidelines, research and our clinical and personal experience for exercising, being fit and healthy in pregnancy
- Benefits of keeping fit and healthy pregnancy for mums and future babies
- When and where to go to keep fit and healthy in pregnancy in Switzerland
- PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES EXERCISES!This first workshop is ideal for any stages of pregnancy as it is never too late to start exercising and finding invaluable information about you and your growing baby.
By the end of these 2 workshops you will be fully equipped with understanding of your growing bump and wrapped up with our positive spirit to enjoy your pregnancy experience and give your baby the healthiest possible start in life.
- Common musculoskeletal discomforts in pregnancy – how to prevent them and/or treat them (Pelvic Girdle Pain, Low Back Pain, Sciatica, Rib pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Incontinence)
- How to physically prepare yourself for labour and beyond
- Information on where to go and what to do after baby is born in Switzerland
- PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES EXERCISES – Master class!